Salary: £To 28,000 depending on experience
Closing Date: 25/07/12
Internal Key Account Manager, North East
To £28,000 + excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Key Account Manager to join an established North East based business.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing customer relationships for a set portfolio of accounts
- Managing customer orders and expectations from receipt of initial enquiry, through order processing to on time delivery of product
- Providing excellent customer service to existing key customers whilst supporting external Sales Directors in developing new business opportunities
The successful applicant will have:
- Must have a demonstrable track record in a key account management role
- Excellent numeric and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- First class attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- A positive, professional, can do attitude
As this role involves managing some overseas accounts, applicants must be aware that there will be overseas travel involved with this job.
Salary to £28,000 + excellent benefits package
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of candidates currently responding to our advertisements, we are not always able to provide feedback regarding your application. Should you fail to hear from us in 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.